[R-sig-ME] lme4/glmer convergence warnings

W Robert Long longrob604 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:25:14 CEST 2014

Hi Ben

Thanks for your reply. The code you posted generates the following:

  Min.   1st Qu.    Median     Mean   3rd Qu.     Max.
0.001474 0.023920 0.045420 0.255600 0.068600 2.114000

This model was fitted with the raw data (not standardised continuous
data) and without removing small clusters.

Thanks again
Robert Long