[R-sig-ME] errors compiling minqa during lme4 install

Dan McCloy drmccloy at uw.edu
Mon Oct 7 02:40:08 CEST 2013

Hi Pantelis,
My version of gcc is 4.7.3-1, and I did already have libc6-dev and
libc-dev-bin installed.  I poked around for other likely-looking *-dev
files that weren't installed, but didn't find any.  Strangely, I can
get Rcpp to install just fine, so I'm actually not certain that the
C++ installation is the problem.  My versions are R 3.0.2,  Rcpp
0.10.5.  I've put the full installation output in a Gist, in case
anyone notices something I'm missing:
https://gist.github.com/drammock/6860963