[R-sig-ME] Dispersion parameter calculation for Poisson glmer; PS

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 28 01:52:23 CET 2013

I do have a more cryptic response!  On most days, I do not believe that binomial
and poisson errors exist!

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm