[R-sig-ME] Are there sampling methods for glmer objects?

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:33:55 CET 2012

Hi All,

The subject pretty much says it all.  Using: lme4_0.999999-0

>From the archives, I have seen Ben Bolker mention a function "glmersim".

?mcmcsamp seems to indicate it can take model objects from glmer, but
when I try it with a simple random intercept logit, I get:
Error in validObject(.Object) :
  invalid class "merMCMC" object: Slot sigma must have length 1.

I also seem to recall something about a "bootMer" function to do
(faster) bootstrapping.

Thanks!

Josh

--