[R-sig-ME] convergence slot in glmer?

Emmanuel Curis emmanuel.curis at parisdescartes.fr
Tue Aug 7 06:55:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

When I had similar problems with nls and non-converging models for
some steps in the loop, the only way I found was to use the tryCatch
function.

It was for errors, not warnings, but according to its help page it
seems possible to catch also warnings with this function. So it should
be possible to use it with lme also in your case...

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Emmanuel Curis

--