[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm zero-altered

Brickhill, Daisy r01db11 at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 10:18:14 CEST 2012

Thanks Jarrod. I'm afraid it was a case of copying code without testing it and, as you say, it should have read
prior1ZA = list(R = list(V=diag(1), n=0.002), G = list(G1 = list(V=diag(1), n=0.002))) without fix=2. I have tried the trait:units model and I get significant traitza terms so I would like to use the zapoisson rather than the overdispersed poisson.
I suppose what I am asking is can I now go on to use my more complex model with rcov  = ~ idh(trait):units?
Thanks for your help.