[R-sig-ME] Anova/deviance table in glmmADMB

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 20 19:45:52 CET 2012

Dear Thomas,

The Anova() function in the car package doesn't have a specific method for objects produced by glmmADMB() (with which I'm unfamiliar). If there are coef() and vcov() methods for those objects, then the default Anova() method should produce Wald tests.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/