[R-sig-ME] lme4 missing from repositories?

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:42:55 CEST 2010

Dear M-J,

Are you installing it via install.packages("lme4") or by downloading
the binary?  I would try install.packages() first, but here are two
links to binaries that should work for Mac OSX.

http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/bin/macosx/leopard/contrib/r-release/lme4_0.999375-35.tgz
or
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/leopard/contrib/r-release/lme4_0.999375-35.tgz

Best Regards,