[R-sig-ME] lme4 missing from repositories?

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:19:07 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Joshua Wiley <jwiley.psych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear M-J,
>
> Are you installing it via install.packages("lme4") or by downloading
> the binary?  I would try install.packages() first,

Sorry, scratch that, I forgot about the error with Macs (I knew that
seemed too simple but somehow my foot worked its way out of my
mouth...).

These (relatively) recent threads discuss the topic of installing lme4 on Macs:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R-sig-mixed-models/2010q3/004246.html
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R-sig-mixed-models/2010q3/004075.html