[R-sig-ME] lme4 missing from repositories?

M-J Milloy mjmilloy at cfenet.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 20 05:24:03 CEST 2010

Hello, After an initial inquiry, Douglas Bates helpfully suggested I send my question to this list: I installed R onto a new machine and tried to install a binary of lme4 but none of the repositories I've checked list it. I'm on OS X 10.6 running R 2.11.1.

Thanks for any insight/assistance you can provide,

M-J

--

M-J Milloy

Research coordinator,
AIDS Care Cohort to Evaluate Access to Survival Services
Urban Health Research Initiative
British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Doctoral candidate,
School of Population and Public Health,
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada