[R-sig-ME] estimates of between sex correlations

Celine Teplitsky teplitsky at mnhn.fr
Mon Jan 25 15:03:23 CET 2010

Dear all,

I would like to fit a model to estimate between sex genetic correlations
for 3 traits (3 same traits expressed both in males and females) using
MCMCglmm. My problem is I don't understand how I can manage to fix the
covariances between male and female traits to 0 for residual variance
and permanent environment. Could anyone help me with this?

Many thanks in advance

All the best

Celine

--

Celine Teplitsky
Département Ecologie et Gestion de la Biodiversité UMR 7204

Webpage :http://www2.mnhn.fr/cersp/spip.php?rubrique96
Fax : (33-1)-4079-3835
Phone: (33-1)-4079-3443