[R-sig-ME] [Fwd: effective sample size]

Rafael Maia queirozrafaelmv at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 20 04:34:08 CET 2009

Could somebody possibly send me a copy of the pdf? I don't have access to that journal at this time...

thanks!

Abraços,
Rafael Maia
---
webpage: http://gozips.uakron.edu/~rm72
"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring." (A. Pope)
Graduate Student - Integrated Bioscience
University of Akron
http://gozips.uakron.edu/~shawkey/