[R-sig-ME] LME and nonlinearity?

John Maindonald John.Maindonald at anu.edu.au
Fri Apr 10 01:19:09 CEST 2009

These various pieces of advice should come with a warning: Beware of
all generalized advice.  It may miss key issues that are obvious only
once one has gained some sense of the scientific background, seen the
data, and done some preliminary analysis.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.