[R-sig-ME] logistic model with exponential decay

Stijn Ruiter s.ruiter at maw.ru.nl
Sun Dec 21 22:09:14 CET 2008

Hi,
Thanks David, I should look into that, but I usually estimate
discrete-time models which are basically logistic regression models on
person-years files with only the records included that are "at risk".
Anyway, do these packages also allow for nonlinear effects the way I
need them?
Stijn

--
Best regards,