[R-meta] Fwd: Question on Umbrella review and other types

Dr. Gerta Rücker gert@@ruecker @end|ng |rom un|k||n|k-|re|burg@de
Mon Apr 22 16:44:02 CEST 2024

Hi (whoever you are),

If you want to repeat the old meta-analysis anyway, assuming that all studies adhere to some common well-defined inclusion criteria,  then why not conducting a meta-analysis including the union of all studies included in the two older reviews and the new studies? This would simply be an updated review, not necessarily an umbrella review.

Best,
Gerta

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
Institute for Medical Biometry and Statistics

Dr. Gerta Rücker
Guest Scientist

Stefan-Meier-Straße 26 · 79104 Freiburg
gerta.ruecker using uniklinik-freiburg.de

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi-en/employees.html?imbiuser=ruecker