[R-meta] Fwd: Question on Umbrella review and other types

Im @||gner@79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 22 15:46:53 CEST 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Im <aligners79 using gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 12:56 PM
Subject: Question on Umbrella review and other types
To: <r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org>

Hello!
 I am planning to do an Umbrella review.

The number of systematic/meta analysis are two. Rest of the studies are 3-4
new studies published after or almost at same time of these two reviews.

My question is can I conduct the Umbrella review ? If not then is there any
other type of review that could be performed ?  I want to include the
previous systematic/meta reviews. I also plan to repeat already performed
meta-analysis. Can I add the meta analysis studies HRs and new studies to
make another meta-analysis ?

Please guide me which review could be the best in this situation.
best regards