[R-meta] Standardized mean differences with rma.mv?

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Apr 18 12:13:07 CEST 2024

Dear Will,

I am afraid I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "calculation of standardized effects" and what does escalc() have to do with this? rma.mv() fits models, escalc() computes various types of effect sizes and corresponding sampling variances, so I cannot quite make sense of how you are contrasting these two functions.