[R-meta] Robvis - how to work with it and metafor

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Tue Nov 7 10:50:35 CET 2023

Dear Andrzej,

Please post in plain text (note how the code in your post below is quite mangled up).

I am not sure if I quite understand your questions, but 'dat_rob' was created to illustrate how to add risk of bias assessments to a forest plot. It was created with rob_dummy(), which just simulates some RoB values for a given dataset for illustration purposes:

https://mcguinlu.github.io/robvis/reference/rob_dummy.html

As for that book chapter: The spreadsheet contains the RoB assessments for the dataset used in their example. Not sure what else to say about this.