[R-meta] Robvis - how to work with it and metafor

Andrzej Andrzej x@|3111@deve|oper@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 8 07:36:38 CET 2023

Dear Wolfgang,
thank you for clarification.
I misunderstood for what Robvis was created. I thought it was there to
assess and help with publication bias and not to add a few coloured circles
to the forest plot.I found this: DOI: 10.1111/2041-210X.13724 and will
study it.
best,
Andrzej

wt., 7 lis 2023 o 10:50 Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) <