[R-meta] Robvis - how to work with it and metafor

Andrzej Andrzej x@|3111@deve|oper@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Nov 5 12:49:35 CET 2023

Hi,
I have read this:
https://mcguinlu.github.io/robvis/articles/metafor.html
There is a step in it like:
```

# Create some example data for ROB2 using rob_dummy(), and add it to
the BCG# data.# We don't need a "Study" column for this example, so we
set `study = FALSE`dat_rob <- rob_dummy
<https://mcguinlu.github.io/robvis/reference/rob_dummy.html>(13,
               "ROB2",                     study = FALSE)dat_analysis
<- cbind <https://rdrr.io/r/base/cbind.html>(dat_bcg, dat_rob)

```
Why dat_rob was created and attached to dat_bcg ?
What is this for ? Is it only an example to show coloured visualisation ?
Or does it thoroughly calculating ROB for bcg.data ?
And here:
https://bookdown.org/MathiasHarrer/Doing_Meta_Analysis_in_R/risk-of-bias-plots.html
they described an excel table with some data to be created before importing
it to R.
Anybody knows what is this about ?
best,
Andrzej