[R-meta] Questions about interpreting the intercept in a rma.mv model

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 20 03:38:17 CEST 2023

Dear Maggie,

This question has come up with some frequency on the list. For
example, in the archives
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2023-April/subject.html),
I found the following post:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2023-April/004552.html
which, I believe, exactly answers your questions.

Kind regards,
Reza