[R-meta] Add risk of bias to meta's default forest plot

Jorge Teixeira jorgemmtte|xe|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 20 18:41:40 CET 2023

Hi All. Can anyone tell me how to add risk of bias to a meta.cont default
forest plot, without removing any of the typical information?

I was able to add it, but not without removing some other details, which I
don't want to do.

vo2 <- metacont(en  , em, esd, cn, cm, csd, study, method.tau = "REML",
prediction = TRUE, comb.random = TRUE, data = dat_vo2, sm = "MD")
vo2

forest.meta(vo2,
            sortvar = study)

In this case, I have that information in variable "rob".

Thank you.