[R-meta] Choice of MA

Jorge Teixeira jorgemmtte|xe|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 19 15:50:14 CET 2023

Thanks Michael.

Just to add that:

a) yes, those 3 arms can be combined. Neither a perfect, neither a horrible
decision....

b) Doing a NMA would not be the best choice as the research question is
framed.  If I don't conduct a standard MA, I would just do 3-level
multi-level with "Study \ Obs" to account for that study with 4 arms.

Best wishes.

Michael Dewey <lists using dewey.myzen.co.uk> escreveu no dia domingo, 19/03/2023
à(s) 13:43: