[R-meta] Question on: models results extracted to tables by a function

Gabriel Cotlier g@b|k|m01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 30 20:44:31 CEST 2023

Hello Reza,
Thank you very much for your clear and concise answer.
I also appreciate the guidance and advice you provided.
I will go over the information and link you mentioned.
Indeed will be of great help.
Thank you again.
Kind regards,
Gabriel