[R-meta] Metafor: Risk difference, forest plot

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Jan 9 21:57:17 CET 2023

Dear Marc,

You need to use narrower values for xlim. See the docs for an image that illustrates the meaning of xlim:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/forest.rma.html