[R-meta] Metafor: Risk difference, forest plot

m@rc@h@rms m@iii@g oii mh-@@@iytics@eu m@rc@h@rms m@iii@g oii mh-@@@iytics@eu
Mon Jan 9 20:53:39 CET 2023

Hi all, I have a question reg the layout of a forest plot in metafor:

I am struggling with the scale of the axis for the risk difference, see
image below. The scale of the effect size is ranging from -0.3 to 0.3, for
which I am using at=c(-0.3, 0.3).

How can I "extend" the space for the axis for the risk difference so that
one can better see the CIs and symbols - it looks very narrow and squeezed?
Please see the code I am using below. Thanks for your help!! Marc

forest(res,

       at=c(-0.3, 0.3),

       xlim=c(-20,2),

       ilab=cbind(ICG_SLN, ICG_total, RI_SLN, RI_total),

       ilab.xpos=c(-13.5,-12,-10,-8.5),

       cex=.75,

       header="Author(s) and Year",

       mlab="",