[R-meta] Importing Correlations from PDF to table format

Mon Feb 28 20:04:26 CET 2022

Hi Kiet,

The rcalc() function from metafor could be used for this. It even computes the var-cov matrix of the elements in the correlation matrix for you:

library(metafor)
R <- matrix(c(1, .3, .5, .3, 1, .6, .5, .4, 1), 3, 3)
rcalc(R, ni=50)