[R-meta] Heterogeneity and moderated mediation

Amy Zadow Amy@Z@dow @end|ng |rom un|@@@edu@@u
Mon Feb 28 07:50:37 CET 2022

Hello,
I am seeking advice about my current results - any comments/criticism/advice around the heterogeneity statistics would be very helpful

[cid:image001.png using 01D82CC7.37F3D3B0]

Also I would be keen to conduct a moderated mediation but not sure where to start. Any advice/ recommended resources or code would be much appreciated.
Many thanks, Amy