[R-meta] Heterogeneity and moderated mediation

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon Feb 28 15:05:08 CET 2022

It is hard to comment in detail as we do not have any information about
the meta-analysis you ran. Are there two separate analyses, one for
groups and one for individuals, two separate data-sets, one for groups
and one for individuals, or one analysis using a multi-level
meta-analysis? Presumably that is all replicated four times for each PSC
(whatever that is) but that could equally be another level in the
multi-level mode.

Would the nature of the research environment and study design have
caused you to believe that heterogeneity was expected or unlikely?

Michael

On 28/02/2022 06:50, Amy Zadow wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am seeking advice about my current results – any
> comments/criticism/advice around the heterogeneity statistics would be
> very helpful
>
> Also I would be keen to conduct a moderated mediation but not sure where
> to start. Any advice/ recommended resources or code would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Many thanks, Amy

>  > R-sig-meta-analysis mailing list
>  > R-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org
> <mailto:R-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org>
>  > https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-sig-meta-analysis
>  >

> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael