[R-meta] Importing Correlations from PDF to table format

Kiet Huynh k|etduchuynh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 28 19:45:20 CET 2022

Hi James,

Thank you for recommending these helpful packages. I was able to import the pdf correlation table into a dataframe format in R. Are you aware of any R code that could convert that correlation matrix dataframe into a meta-analysis type dataframe (i.e., a column for variable 1, a column for variable 2, and a column for correlation effect size)?

Best,

Kiet