[R-meta] Importing Correlations from PDF to table format

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 25 19:58:06 CET 2022

The pdftools package might be helpful:
https://github.com/ropensci/pdftools
It has very low-level utilities for extracting text from pdf. You'd still
have to do some data clean-up to get the correlations into the form needed
for analysis.

The tabulizer package is meant to provide tools customized for working with
pdf tables:
https://github.com/ropensci/tabulizer
But it requires Java and it appears to be archived on CRAN. I'm not sure
what its development status is. Caveat emptor, I guess.

James