[R-meta] vcalc type vs obs

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Aug 25 17:57:41 CEST 2022

Hi Filippo,

It doesn't matter if you use 'obs' or 'type' in this case - the result will be the same (as you noted). The two arguments become relevant in case one wants to handle the case where multiple types of constructs have been assessed and in at least some studies the same construct was measured using multiple scales or instruments. Then one can specify 'type' and 'obs' separately and also specify different correlations.