[R-meta] An r-sig-meta-analysis topic list / FAQ

Thu Oct 14 14:36:24 CEST 2021

Hi all,

As I noted in my recent musings on this mailing list (https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2021-October/003422.html), it would be nice if there was a document that provides pointers to threads/posts (or other places) that provide pertinent answers to repeating questions/topics. I have received a few responses off-list that some people would like to contribute or help with creating such a topic list / FAQ. In case you are familiar with it, there is a FAQ for the r-sig-mixed-models mailing list that goes a bit in the same direction:

https://bbolker.github.io/mixedmodels-misc/glmmFAQ.html

So, I have started a GitHub repo for this purpose here:

https://github.com/wviechtb/R-sig-meta-analysis

The actual topic / FAQ document can be found here:

https://wviechtb.github.io/R-sig-meta-analysis/

The topics there are just examples for illustration purposes. Any contributions/suggestions for additions are very welcome!