[R-meta] foreign characters in R

Philippe Tadger ph|||ppet@dger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 6 12:14:47 CEST 2021

Dear Teresa,

Please keep r-sig-meta in the loop.

I am assuming  that you are not working directly with R (or Rstudio).
Instead you are working with wrapper (OpenMeta) or Shinny app that work
with R in the background. If you are working with R, just change the UTF
setting  or even with the reading function can be done.

So, please try to follow the instruction of this link
https://www.py4u.net/discuss/858888
<https://www.py4u.net/discuss/858888> to change your encoding (to UFT-8)
default options in R, then OpenMeta can work with R in a different
default state.Does it makes sense for you?