[R-meta] rma.mv for studies reporting composite of and/or individual subscales

Timothy MacKenzie |@w|@wt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 24 19:18:27 CET 2021

>rma.mv(es ~ reporting:X1, vi, random = list(~1| study, ~ reporting |
>obs), struct = "DIAG", subset = include == "yes")

Not sure what X1 is, but yes, this could be a plausible model,
allowing for different within-study variances for 'subscale' versus
'composite' estimates.

Tim M