[R-meta] SEM of correlational meta-analytic data?

Mike Cheung m|kew|cheung @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 18 10:23:56 CET 2021

Dear Gladys,

Added to what Wolfgang said, neither SEM nor MASEM automatically makes your
(meta)-analyses supporting causality claim. If you have a causal model, SEM
and MASEM provide a tool to test whether your model is consistent with your
data.

If you are meta-analyzing indirect effects, you may be interested in the
following preprint. https://psyarxiv.com/df6jp/

 Mike W.L. Cheung               Phone: (65) 6516-3702
 Department of Psychology       Fax:   (65) 6773-1843
 National University of Singapore
 http://mikewlcheung.github.io/
<http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/psycwlm/internet/>