[R-meta] SEM of correlational meta-analytic data?

Gladys Barragan-Jason g|@dou86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 18 10:31:48 CET 2021

Dear Mike,
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, I just want to see whether my data are
more consistent with a causal vs. bidirectional model. Is metaSEM
appropriate to do this?
Best,
Gladys