[R-meta] Accounting for baseline differences in meta-analysis

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Tue Feb 2 11:15:45 CET 2021

Dear Gladys

If I understand this correctly in a randomised study you can analyse the
post treatment values alone or take into account any baseline value you
wish. You may get a more precise result if you adjust for baseline.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html