[R-meta] Accounting for baseline differences in meta-analysis

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Tue Feb 2 11:22:18 CET 2021

Dear Michael,

That's exactly what I wrote in my earlier post below. The new problem
Gladys describes is that the baseline value are often missing, thus
accounting for them would reduce sample size and thus precision (even if
some missing data approaches would be used).

Best,

Gerta