[R-meta] Extracting pooled rma.mv model summary statistics after multiple imputation

Mon Dec 13 19:56:18 CET 2021

Hi Tom,

I don't know if people ever pool VIFs. But I suppose one could just their average across models.

vif() in metafor provides the VIFs. Just use lapply() to get those across fit$analyses elements and then average per moderator.