[R-meta] Effect Sizes From Pretest-Posttest-Control Group Designs and effect sizes from Pretest-Posttest designs

Yingkai yykj|y|@u|p|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 13 15:08:18 CET 2021

Hi Dr. Wolfgang and all,
    I am wondering whether one can combine effect sizes from
pretest-posttest-control Group designs and effect sizes from
pretest-posttest designs(no control group) in a meta-analysis?
I know that one should not combine effect sizes from
pretest-posttest-control Group designs and effect sizes from between-group
designs in a meta-analysis.

Yingkai, Associate Professor.
Southwest University, ChongQing, CHINA.

*If you receive this email outside your office hours, please do not feel
obligated to respond immediately.*