[R-meta] Distinguishing between the design of longitudinal studies

Stefanou Revesz @te|@noureve@z @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 31 19:17:45 CEST 2021

Hi James,

Thank you very much. I fully understand that the details of how each
design was implemented could lead to the formation of a bunch of
different moderators.

But, we are wondering, *purely by the way the designs are set up*,
what features (e.g., *in terms of threats to internal validity*,
*ranking of design's face quality* etc.) could potentially distinguish
between these three designs?

As I'm writing this response, for example can we perhaps rank these
designs based on how they each lend themselves to say carry-over
effect/practice effect or fatigue? Any other threats to internal
validity or design's face quality that can be coded for?

Thank you,
Stefanou

R o x o o
R o    o o   <-- control group