[R-meta] Distinguishing between the design of longitudinal studies

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 31 18:50:51 CEST 2021

Hi Stefanou,

This is certainly an interesting question but I, for one, am at a loss as
to what advice to give. What moderators to include in your model depends
first and foremost on the research questions that you are investigating
through your meta-analysis and, second, on the substantive and
design-related features of the included studies. We on the listserv are not
in a very good position to offer guidance here, since we don't have the
context of or experience in your research area.

All that said, if you have thoughts or ideas for how to proceed with your
meta-analysis, you are of course certainly welcome to solicit feedback
through the listserv.

Kind Regards,
James