[R-meta] Difference in Proportions Meta-Analysis

ne gic neg|c4 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 10 13:12:37 CEST 2020

Dear Wolfgang,

I have taken time to read the entire escalc documentation (
https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/escalc.html ) and I am sorry
to say I don't understand how I can do that in a single step with
escalc(measure="OR", ...) as you previously mentioned. I would like to do
this correctly following your suggestion so as to minimize any errors as I
redo steps that can be done in fewer steps.

For each of my two groups I have proportion and standard error. Could you
kindly show me how I can do this using one of the available datasets please?

Sincerely,
nelly