[R-meta] Performing a multilevel meta-analysis

Thu Aug 20 13:06:22 CEST 2020

Leaving aside that the SEM, as far as I understood your description of it, is not just a 'simple' standard deviation (i.e., it is computed in a different way) - yes, that is how you should specify the arguments for this outcome measure.