[R-meta] Performing a multilevel meta-analysis

Tzlil Shushan tz|||21092 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 19 16:20:34 CEST 2020

Dear Wolfgang and Fernando,

Apologise for the multiple emails, but I just figured out that my last
questions were probably unnecessary..
After I read this ‘measures for quantitative variables’ section’
https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/escalc.html
I finally understood that I probably need to specify the SEM values as sdi
and sample size as ni in the model.
res -> escalc(measure = “SDLN”, sdi = sem, ni, data = dat)
That’s right?

Thanks and kind regards,