[R-meta] Meta analysis subgroups

Julie Webbs webb@ju||e @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 29 16:59:48 CEST 2019

Dear Michael

Thank you for your email. and sorry about that.

I have to variables, say X and Y.

1. The X has two categories, let's say  a and b, so you  can calculate Mean
and SD for group *a* and group *b*.

2. The Y has two categories, let's say *c* and *d*. So you can calculate
Man and SD for group a and group d.

I have run a meta-analysis separately for both X and Y using the meta
package.

Now I want to  run a met-analysis for  X differences associated with Y. Is
it possible? or I need to consider other statistical procedures?

Here is the excel file

 Thank you
Julie
[image: image.png]