[R-meta] Meta analysis subgroups

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Aug 29 14:28:30 CEST 2019

Dear Julie

Sorry bit that does not make much sense to me. See comments in-line

On 28/08/2019 21:42, Julie Webbs wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I have two continuous variables and each has two categories as follows:

If they are continuous then they do not have categories so I am at a
loss here.

> X = a and b
> Y= c and d
>
> I have calculated  the standardised mean difference (SMD)  for  *X* and *Y
> using meta-analysis.*
> I want to calculate *X* differences associated with *Y*.

That also seems opaque here.

> Would you please advise me how I can do it. Here is a sample of data. Thank
> you, Julie

I am afraid your data-set did not arrive here well since you posted in
HTML and such posts get mangled when they pass through the list. It
might also help if you posted an example of what the differences you are
seeking would look like.

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html