[R-meta] Quick question about multiple independent samples within one study

Anna-Lena Schubert @nn@-len@@@chubert @ending from p@ychologie@uni-heidelberg@de
Thu Dec 13 18:06:04 CET 2018

That's neat! LRT and AIC favor the first model, while BIC is somewhat
ambigious (probably given complexity). In that case, I'll probably stick
with the first model. Thanks again for your help, Wolfgang and James!

--
Signatur

      Dr. Anna-Lena Schubert

Postdoc at Section of Personality
Heidelberg University - Institute of Psychology

Hauptstraße 47-51
D-69117 Heidelberg Germany

Phone: +49 6221 54 7746
Mail: anna-lena.schubert using psychologie.uni-heidelberg.de
Web: http://www.psychologie.uni-heidelberg.de/ae/diff/diff/people-schubert.html