[R-meta] Quick question about multiple independent samples within one study

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfg@ng@viechtb@uer @ending from m@@@trichtuniver@ity@nl
Thu Dec 13 15:24:13 CET 2018

I would suggest to use a multilevel model for this. This is in fact the perfect application of the three-level model described by Konstantopoulos (2011):

http://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:konstantopoulos2011

So, in this case, we would add random effects for studies and groups within studies.